Connect with hertelier! The Fastest-Growing Platform for Women in Hospitality
Wondering what is on the minds of the best and brightest female hoteliers? Check out www.hertelier.com, the fastest-growing platform for women in hospitality. hertelier inspires women in hospitality to pursue, navigate and nurture their careers at every stage.
From advice to sharing leadership lessons and best practices, we cover the news women (and men!) want to engage with to improve their careers and lives.
Recent stories include:
- 3 Lessons From the Women Who Won at the World's 50 Best Hotels The best hotel inthe world was crowned this week in London. We bring you words from the winner andthree threads uniting the careers of the women recognised.
- Empowering Success through Female Mentorship New research reveals femalementorship is even more important than we thought.
- What Makes a Safe Space Safe Columnist Nancy Mendelson unpacks safe spaces,gender influences and leadership in hospitality.
- Lessons from Latina Hospitality Leaders for Hispanic Heritage Month Kicking offHispanic Heritage Month by shining a light on Latina leaders in hospitality!
- Pivot Queen: How Amy Read Scaled and Sold her Start-up Techsembly to Sabre AmyRead left her corporate gig ten years ago and has scaled and sold three start-ups. Findout how.
- Childfree Women Face More Challenges Than You Think at Work While the"motherhood bias" women face in the workplace is well documented, little attention hasbeen paid to childfree women.
- Leadership lessons from Desislava “Desi” Petkova, Executive Housekeeper, HyattRegency London – The Churchill In celebration of International Housekeepers Week, wechat with Desi Petkova, Executive Housekeeper at Hyatt Regency London -- TheChurchill?
- 7 Common Objections to Sustainable Practices in the Hotel Industry and Why They Are Wrong Barriers to sustainable practices in the hotel industry and the important reasonsto embrace change, now!
- Eva Mount on the Opening of The BoTree Hotel in London The highly anticipatedopening of the BoTree happened on September 15 in London. We get the scoop fromthe woman in charge, Eva Mount!
More FREE resources! If those articles piqued your interest, every Sunday hertelier sends afree email newsletter, the hertelier Round-Up, that wraps up the important hospitality, businessand news stories for the week with a feminist slant. You can see past issues and sign up here.
Looking forward to having you as part of the hertelier community! We love to hear from readers,if you have a great story to share email email@example.com .